Looking to get in touch? Whether you have a question, want to share feedback about our products or simply want to say hi, we’re all ears. Our Customer Success team is available via messenger or email. No need to wait on hold, simply start your conversation and we’ll be back in touch shortly.
To get started with your scale, you’ll need to have the Hume Health app installed on your device. During the initial setup, you will connect your scale through the onboarding process. After that, your scale should automatically connect each time you open the Hume Health app.
If you need to manually connect your scale, follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Open the Hume Health app on your device. If you are a free user, tap the "Body Measurements" tile on the “Home” page. The connection status of your scale will be displayed at the top of the "Body Measurements" page. For Hume Plus users, navigate to the "Measures" page, which can be selected from the bottom app bar. The connection status of your scale will also be displayed at the top of the "Measures" page.
- Look for the "Add device" or "Connect" option at the top of the page and tap it.
- Your app will search for your scale. Once located, select the connection option.
- Once the connection process is complete, the Hume Health app will display your scale as "connected" with a green checkmark.
To view your progress and history, follow these steps:
- If you are a free user, tap the "Body Measurements" tile on the “Home” page. For Hume Plus users, navigate to the "Measures" page, which can be selected from the bottom app bar.
- This page will display your most recent measurements. To see deeper insights, tap on each individual metric.
- Once you select a metric, you will be taken to the graph page where you can filter your progress for the last 7 days, 4 weeks, or 12 months.
- Under your graph, you will notice the Progress Report tab. With this feature, you can select two dates to compare your 17 measurements and receive a detailed breakdown of your progress, showing you how your measurements have changed over time.
Please note that the ability to view data beyond 12 months is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is actively working to expand and improve these features, and we appreciate your patience as we work towards providing a more robust experience for our members.
As you continue to use Hume Plus, your Digital Twin will begin to get a baseline for your health. It does this by analyzing your 17 health metrics (via your FitTrack scale), as well as your third party data that you choose to integrate from Apple or Google, including your activity and sleep. From there, your Digital Twin begins to build and analyze how your health is trending and what this means, which is shared with you via your Health Score and Insights. Once your Digital Twin has this baseline, it will begin to help you build healthier habits through Rings and Objectives.
Over time, as you continue to use Hume Plus, your Digital Twin will get smarter, and will continue to optimize, giving you more personalized Insights and Objectives to help you reach your goals.
Rings is a Hume Plus feature that shows how you're progressing towards your daily goals. There are four individual rings for activity, sleep, nutrition, and Health score. By closing your rings everyday, you can make sure you are meeting your body’s daily needs and staying on track with your health and wellness goals.
Objectives in the Hume Health app are personalized goals based on your personal data and are a feature available exclusively to Hume Plus users.While Rings close every day, Objectives provide a week-long look at the steps you need to implement to take your health journey towards your goal. Objectives can help take the thinking out of your life and serve as helpful directions throughout the week to help you stay on track with your fitness journey. You can complete an objective automatically through data on your wearable device or by simply swiping it when you've achieved it.