Forever Body Challenge Terms & Conditions
The Hume Health Forever Body Challenge (the "Forever Body Challenge") is a sweepstakes provided by/sponsored by Hume Health Inc ("Hume").
The Forever Body Challenge will be open for registration from May 25, 2023 12:01 AM (EST) to June 25, 2023 11:59 PM (EST) and the contest will end on August 1, 2023 (the "Forever Body Challenge Period").
The Forever Body Challenge is open to individuals who have an annual subscription to Hume Plus (excluding directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and the immediate family and household members of those individuals of Hume Health or FitTrack offices in the participant countries) who are Residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and all overseas military installations), Canada (excluding Quebec) and France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand and Taiwan, and at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in each individual's state of residence, whichever is older. In order to enter the Forever Body Challenge, during the Forever Body Challenge Period you must:
(1) become a Hume Plus annual member during the Forever Body Challenge Period, or
(2) existing Hume Plus annual members will be required to opt into the challenge
Participation is free. Your entry to the Forever Body Challenge will be automatic after you complete the above during the Forever Body Challenge Period. One (1) entry per participant.
Five Winners will be selected by Hume Health, from all valid entries and once verified each winner will be awarded the prize listed below. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is between $10,000 to $60,000 USD depending on the category below. The winners will be notified via email to the email address used for their Hume Health app account. The email will contain instructions on how to obtain the Prize. The winners will be notified by August 11, 2023. If you do not receive an email by August 21, 2023, indicating you are a winner, you did not win.
1. First Place: $60,000 USD
- a. User with the greatest fat loss (based on percentage lost)
2. Second Place: $10,000 USD
- a. User with the highest improvement to your Health Score based on the Hume Health app
3. Third Place: $10,000 USD
- a. User who is most active in the Hume Health app**
4. Fourth Place: $10,000 USD
- a. User who has the most social shares and/or referrals***
5. Fifth Place: $10,000 USD
- a. User who closes their Hume Health Objectives everyday ****
*In the event of a tie in any category, qualifying users will be entered into a draw where one winner will be selected per category.
**Most active in the Hume Health app is measured by a combination of sessions & minutes spent within the app
***To qualify for this, users must have an open social media account, private accounts are not eligible to qualify for this prize
****All Daily Objectives must be closed everyday to qualify for this prize
Any expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the Prize and are solely each Winner's responsibility. All taxes or fees on the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of each Winner, (if Winner is a US resident, then Winner will receive a form 1099 reflecting the actual value of the Prize received, if applicable). Each Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to Prize after it is released to Winner or after it is placed by Hume Health. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, unless required by law. No substitution allowed, except at Hume Health’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Forever Body Challenge is administered by Hume Health Inc with offices at 315 Queen St. W, Toronto, ON, M5V2A4 (“Hume Health”).
- The Forever Body Challenge period is open for registration from May 22, 2023, 12:01 AM (EST) to June 25, 2023 11:59 PM (EST), the contest ends on August 1, 2023 (the "Forever Body Challenge Period"). Entries, including alternative methods of entry, must be received during the Forever Body Challenge Period to be validly included in the Forever Body Challenge.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in such individual's state or country of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry into the Forever Body Challenge.
- Any entry not complying with these sweepstakes rules is invalid. Hume Health explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entry, at its sole discretion, in the event Hume Health determines the Entrant does not comply with all Forever Body Challenge Rules.
- Hume Health or its regional Hume Health entity will contact the Winners by August 11, 2023, about the prize draw, via email the winner has associated with their Hume Health app account. In the event that Hume Health cannot for any reason get in contact with a winner, or a winner rejects, or does not confirm its acceptance, or provide the email address, in writing, via email, to the initial communications within seven (7) working days, Hume Health reserves the right to select another winner by means of same winner selection process.
- In case the Winner rejects the Prize after the acceptance, he or she shall bear any administrative costs incurred by Hume Health and the cancellation fees / change of name fees.
- In Hume Healths' sole discretion, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Winner's failure to respond to notification promptly upon receipt; (2) a potential Winner's failure to provide Hume Health with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and (3) any other non-compliance with the Forever Body Challenge Rules.
- No prize substitutions allowed.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Forever Body Challenge event is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Hume Health, Hume Health reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Forever Body Challenge, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant government authorities, if required.
- Hume Health reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Hume Health or to be acting in violation of these Forever Body Challenge Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or entering or attempting to enter the sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries.
- Hume Healths’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the Forever Body Challenge and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Forever Body Challenge and are not open for discussion with Hume Health.
- Hume Health (including its group companies, their officers, directors, employees and agents) shall not be liable (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with this Forever Body Challenge, the Prize(s) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Hume Health’s control).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, by participating in the Forever Body Challenge, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Hume Health, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, agents, successors, assigns, each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, (a) Prize claims that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Forever Body Challenge Rules; (b) Prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) participants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Forever Body Challenge or claiming the Prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the participant to accept the Prize for any reason; (f) if a Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Act of God, natural disasters, terrorism, pandemic, weather or any other similar event beyond Hume Health’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of the Prize or resulting from participating in the Forever Body Challenge or prize related activities. delays or interruptions due to Act of God, natural disasters, terrorism, pandemic, weather or any other similar event beyond Hume Health’s reasonable control.
- Hume Health will not respond to any inquiries regarding an individual's Forever Body Challenge status or result. In case of any other inquiries or complaints about the Forever Body Challenge please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not been contacted by Hume Health on or before August 21, 2023 you are not a Winner.
- Hume Health reserves the right to modify these Forever Body Challenge Rules at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the Forever Body Challenge, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- These Forever Body Challenge Rules shall be governed by and be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ontario and any disputes arising out of the Sweepstakes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
What personal information do we collect for the Forever Body Challenge?
Hume Health collects your personal information within your Hume Health app for the purpose of running the Forever Body Challenge. Personal information Hume Health collects from you includes your email address and health metrics.